Colors of plants and their greenery is essential for a lively home and it also makes a home presentable and beautiful. Plants not only beautify your home but also bring positive energy, refresh your mood, purify the air and also make us close to nature. It’s not necessary to have big home or space for plants; you can do it with little space or can also do indoor plants too. You just need to do a little care of them and nothing else. This activity is also good for your health and mind.
As we all know spring is considered as the season of colorful flowers and plants but summer also blooms some colorful plants. The hot sun comes with bloom of flaming hot colors like orange, magenta, yellow and purple etc.
Top Five Plant
There are many summer plants that blossom from June to August even beyond depends on your location but here are top five summer plants.
- Zinnia: You can find zinnias in almost any color you want like pink, orange, yellow, red, white, purple, and more, so there’s likely a lovely selection to suit practically every gardener’s vision. They only survive one season as an annual, but they put on quite a show while they’re in season. Zinnias thrive in a variety of environments, including gardens, containers, and window boxes. Zinnias are also popular as cut flowers due to their lovely shape and brilliant colors.
- Daisy: Daisies, with their golden petals and deep-brown cores, are a common summer bloom that can be seen in a variety of settings. They’re a resilient plant that grows quickly, requires little maintenance, and can withstand a variety of weather situations. The majority of species thrives in full sunlight and attracts butterflies, ladybugs, and bees. Though certain Daisy kinds are perennials, you’ll also find annuals and biennials.
- Sunflower: Sunflowers, with their tall branches and bright yellow petals, are one of the most popular summer flowers, and they appear to be capable of sending a smile to the face of anybody who goes by. Sunflower heads follow the path of the sun throughout the day, so keep this in mind as you plant. Few things are more attractive than a big field of blooming sunflowers, but these flowers are also stunning when cultivated in smaller amounts. Because most sunflowers are annuals, you’ll have to replant them every year.
- Marigold: Marigolds are colorful and cheery herbaceous annual with yellow flowers that bloom all summer. Even the pickiest gardener will find a marigold they enjoy from the more than 50 kinds available. Marigolds, like many other summer flowers, thrive in broad sun and well-draining soil. They’re simple to look after and don’t need much maintenance during the growing season, other from frequent watering. However, you’ll have to replant them every year.
- Lilies: Trumpet-shaped Asiatic lilies make excellent cut flowers. They come in a variety of bright colors, including white, yellows, pinks, and oranges, and their powerful perfume will attract bees. They like full sun, but may bloom in partial shade as well. If you do decide to bring them inside, make sure the stamen are trimmed. Clothing and fabric will be stained by the orange pollen.
Also Read: Best Ways to Stay Hydrated in Summers
Above are the names of those flowers that are common but there are huge variety of summer flowers so you can plant according to your choice, location and availability of flowers in your region.