Amazon offers many opportunities for vendors with 95 million Prime Members and 150 million users. Last year they made profit of $2 billion in sales, exhibiting that they already have a huge consumer base available through Amazon’s platform. Pakistan is officially included on the Amazon list, so Pakistani sellers can now open Amazon accounts. You can create your Amazon seller account in Pakistan today by following this step-by-step guide.
Amazon Seller in Pakistan
Today, Amazon is one of the most famous online marketplaces. because it provides so many options for vendors thanks to its big prime membership of 95 million individuals worldwide and 150 million total monthly customers who buy things on the site. Since 2014, the company has sold over $2 billion in merchandise from over 2,000 different sellers while maintaining profit margins of over 20% compared to eBay or Walmart.
Also Read: How to Start Your Own Business
Amazon is one of the most famous online platform which provides countless choices to vendors as it has prime membership of 95 million individuals worldwide and 150 million clients per month who purchase things from this online marketplace. Amazon has maintained profit margins of over 20% as compared to eBay or Walmart and the company has sold over $2 billion in merchandise from over 2,000 different sellers since 2014. Pakistan is a thriving country with a flourishing online business. With 70% of Pakistanis purchasing from Amazon, Pakistan has been admitted into the seller network. It is time for us to break down barriers and create new opportunities in international markets because it is a huge opportunity for sellers to sell on Amazon by opening seller account with Pakistani documents by simply following the following steps.
Benefits of Choosing Amazon for Selling
Amazon is not only the best platform to sell online but it also provides sellers with a various advantage with larger and more diverse market with consumers who spend a lot of money on purchasing online.
Following are the advantages of selling on Amazon.
- Diverse marketplace with billions of potential customers
- Amazon’s reliability has gained customer’s and seller’s trust. People enjoy shopping in Amazon.
- Amazon’s reputation is far significantly better than that of other e-commerce platforms.
- Amazon Prime can help you grow your revenue and consumer base.
- There is no listing cost of your products on Amazon.
- As a seller, you don’t have to do much work because Amazon’s FBA does everything for you and you have less workload.
Create Amazon Seller Account in Pakistan
- The documents that you require for the basic paperwork to get registered on Amazon before creating your seller account are:
- National ID card
- Bank account information and statement
- Now you can Sign Up on the following link:
Go to https://sellercentral.amazon.com/ and press the register now button.
- Enter your complete name, email address, and password.
Make sure to use your professional email or else create a second email account for this reason. Make a note of your password somewhere.
After entering the above information and submitting it, you will receive an OTP to your email address for email verification. Enter the OTP.
- Check the following documents firs according to Amazon’s guidelines.
- Business and contact information
- Mobile or telephone number
- Chargeable credit card information
- The following step is to communicate business locations and types.
Enter the country where you have established your company. If your country is Pakistan, select Pakistan.
In this section, you must describe the type of business you run. You must mark one of the following pieces of information.
- Publicly owned business
- State-owned business
- Privately held business
- Charitable organization
- None, I am a unique individual
If you select the last option, “I am an individual,” you will be asked for your full name. Fill in the spaces with your first, middle, and last names. You can skip the section of middle name if you don’t have one and simply provide your first and last name.
- Most of us skip this step but do read the privacy statement carefully as it is important to educate yourself about this platform. After that you may agree and proceed.
Step-by-Step Procedure to Create Amazon Seller Account in Pakistan
After you’ve completed the basic procedures of registering using your email, verifying your OTP, indicating your business type etc, you should now provide these five details.
Step 1- Personal Information
Mention your citizenship, nationality by birth, date of birth, identity evidence, and business address.
Step 2 – Choose a marketplace
After you have entered your personal data, check the marketplace box and choose where you want to sell your products. It refers to the Amazon store’s location.
Step 3 – Billing information verification
Amazon will ask you to enter your billing information, such as the number, expiration date, and the name on your credit card, in order to determine whether the billing information is correct.
Step 4 – Details about the store
After providing precise billing information, you will be asked a few questions about your Amazon store and the items you list. Answer the following questions:
- The title of your Amazon store
- Do your products include UPC codes?
- Are you the manufacturer and brand owner of the Amazon goods you’re selling?
- Is your product protected by a registered trademark?
- Answer the appropriate questions and then click the button underneath.
Step 5 – Amazon addresses validation
Amazon will send unique special codes via postcard to the address you provide, which may take up to 7 days to arrive and you will be asked to validate that code. Once you’ve received the code, enter it below.
You have finished the signup process after verification. Click on this link to get started with Amazon and accessing your Seller Central account. https://sellercentral.amazon.com.
New Era in Pakistan’s E-commerce
Amazon has created numerous business possibilities for entrepreneurs, small and medium-sized firms, and local businesses. Now is the chance for Pakistan’s E-Commerce community to get acknowledged in worldwide market through Amazon. Moreover, it is our your moral and ethical responsibility to uphold the level and decorum of this billion-dollar platform that has enabled you to go global and make the good repute of Pakistan in online world.